Cornerstone Insurance offers comprehensive UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) liability policies at the most competitive prices in the industry. Don’t risk being uninsured or underinsured by working with your general property or casualty agent. Enjoy peace of mind that our team will minimize your insurance premiums while mitigating your risk in the event of a loss or damage of your drone
- It will cover the general cost of property repair or injuries.
- Covers physical damage to the UAV system.
- Covers the expense of repair equipment and the total loss of the platform
What Types of Accidents Are Covered?
Here is a list of potential accidents covered under Drone liability insurance:
- Loss or damage to the UAV and associated equipment
- Manufacturer Product Liability
- Third Party Legal Liability
- Premises Liability
- Fire Liability
- Personal Injury
- Contractual Liability
- Damage to Premises You Rent
- Your Property & Office/Studio Contents
How to Get Insured ?
- Permit to operate Drone from NCAA / ONSA is required.
- Information about you, including your address and contact info.
- The cost of each part of your rig
- . Specific information about the UAV(s) you have
- . Where you’re planning to operate
- . How many hours you have flown
- . How much training you have received
- . If you have any previous history of accidents or loss
How to File a Drone Insurance Claim?
- Read the insurance policy for specific duties to accomplish. This will tell you what the company requires.
- . Notify us as soon as possible. Note the time, place, description of the occurrence, names and contact information for any injured people and witnesses.
- . Notify the proper authorities. Contact the police for theft or vandalism claims.
- . Do not abandon your aircraft or insured property; take all reasonable precautions to protect your property immediately after the incident.
- . Cooperate with the company and our representative(s).
- . Allow us to inspect the damaged property prior to repair or disposal.
- . File proof of loss with us within a set amount of time.